How can I remember that I have the TIPS resource?
Use it!?? The best way to remember you have this resource is to read the TIPS Expert Articles!?? The articles are packed with easy to remember information that will make you eager to share with parents. TIPS understand that time is an issue with most all teachers, so prioritizing your reading based on need is a good idea.???? Below are a few creative ways that teachers have shared to find time.
- If you have the Expert Manual ? keep it in the break room at work
- Take turns picking a topic to learn about in your staff meetings.
- Practice sharing the information with other teachers so you feel prepared to share with parents.
- If you have the TIPS App?read an article during wait times (doc office, your child?s ball practice, etc.)
- Post our TIPS flyers, banners and letters to parents in places that will remind you and the parent about this resource.
- (Click here for TIPS Resources)