What Others Say
Parent Quotes About TIPS
- ?The teachers really care.? They are always willing to find additional materials when I need it.?
- ??I see my child differently.?
- ?Getting TIPS is like the teacher let me in on ?all the secrets? to being a great parent.?
Staff talk about TIPS (video)
?Teacher Quotes About TIPS
When asked the most valuable thing they learned in training, many participants talked about learning to communicate better with parents:
- ?I am excited about using the TIPS cards! I hope using them will help build a trustworthy partnership with my parents.?
- ?How to build to build relationships with parents and how that affects a child?s development.?
Some talked about how valuable the TIPS app was as a resource:
- ?How to navigate the app, which was loaded with all kinds of wonderful information I can use throughout my career.?
- ?I love the new app!!! I think this will be incredibly useful with parents.?
While others reported a better understanding of developmental milestones and helping children identify their feelings as part of social-emotional development:
- ?How important children?s feelings are to their social development.?
- ?I loved the feelings chart. I will be using this with my daughter as well as in the classroom.?
- ?What the difference is from a delay and on-track development.?
- ?I learned you can?t compare children to each other, and will use it by making sure that the kids are on their own level!?